Warehouse Management and Retail
We provide a range of IT products and services for the development of automated business solutions for trading companies. When it comes to delivering a comprehensive warehouse management system, we offer the kind of deployment that addresses your order fulfillment, warehousing, and distribution needs.
Our solutions provide:
- The collection of data to analyze the movement of goods, turnover and profitability
- The automatic control of shelf life of goods
- Prompt analysis of seasonality and consumer preferences; and,
- The service of customers in the sales area while taking into account the availability of goods in a warehouse store.
By setting up an automated warehouse management and retail solution you:
- Significantly reduce the cost of overhead
- Simplifying inventory, receiving and labeling
- Allow to identify the goods for paying customers immediately
- Automate the process of change in prices, discounts and promotions; and,
- Increase trade while reducing queues.
At First BIT Canada, we also work to install anti-theft systems to help reduce theft in warehouses, cash registers and sales rooms. With the implementation of solutions for sales agents you will be enabled to remotely monitor employees - their routes, orders and execution plans.
Among our clients are such companies like Lise Watier and Epices de Cru.
Please follow this link to read success stories from our clients.