1C:Enterprise Senior Developer
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH 1C:ENTERPRISE.
The 1C:Enterprise Senior Developer will possess the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in development of 1C:Enterprise
- Development experience with 1C:Enterprise 8.3
- A thorough understanding of the base product in the following modules:
- Inventory and warehouse management
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- System Administration
- An understanding of shop floor control is a plus
- Working knowledge of version control systems
- Advanced SQL knowledge and troubleshooting skills (including SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- Certification in 1C:Enterprise a plus
- Advanced understanding of best practices and their performance implications
- Preference for those with experience in highly customized environments
- Ability to train and improve the skill set of other more junior team members
- Understanding of performance implication of virtual environments setup a plus
- Must be able to work under pressure well with time and resources constraints
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; diagnose problems and recommend appropriate solutions, read and interpret technical manuals and documentation, coordinate project implementation, diagnose end user and application issues and provide solutions or escalate appropriately.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com